Cavers Share Some Teacher Favorites

Harrison Glazebrook, staff writer, sophomore

With the end of the school year and summer right around the corner, San Diego High students were asked who their favorite class and teacher are.

Bryan Rascon, sophomore – “Mrs. Demer and Coach Ambler because Demer helped me out when I didn’t understand something in [honors] Chemistry. [Ambler], because he is really cool, friendly, and likes to chat.”

Justin Smith, freshman – “Mr. Senteno [he] is the best teacher to me because he is chill and cool.”

Katie Jackson, sophomore – “Ms. Gillette has helped me the most this year with my grades. World History has been the most fun, and I’ve learned the most.”

Kennedy Ruiz, sophomore – “Mrs. O’Connor, she is an awesome and very energetic person. She is very chill, and I like the stories she tells us when we walk into class.”

Sumi Lundell, sophomore – “Mrs. Edwards always motivated us to study and understand why history is important in a fun and humorous way. Her explanations were always easy to understand.”

Sidney McWilliams, senior – “Mrs. Segura, because she always has a great attitude. She also takes a lot of pride in her work, and I know this is her first year here, but she’s doing an amazing job.”

Maria D. Gracia, sophomore – “Coach Alvarado because she is super nice, cool, and understanding.”

Rose Scalo, freshman – “Ms.Whitelock, her positivity makes the class a fun environment. Theater is fun, and I learn so much.”

Arnold Hafner, sophomore – “Mrs. Edwards and Mr. Robinson because they are fun and good learning.”

Anonymous, sophomore – “Ms. Krueger because when ever I’m not doing work she gets on me about it.”